Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The "7"

Ok, so this is my first official "blog". Why the fuck I'm even doing this, I don't know. I figure it's a way to kill time and I used to enjoy ranting and raving about random shit, but I would normally just put it into an email. I've since gotten a bit lazy, and haven't been writing anything, so I figured this would be a good way to catch up.

So, here's the "7":

1. My posts will more than likely be COMPLETELY random in nature, so don't expect a typical 'journal entry'.
2. I won't be editting my posts, so they will likely contain extraneous amounts of foul language. If you're not a fan, perhaps you shouldn't be reading my fucking blog.
3. I won't post names of individuals unless I find it necessary to tell the story.
4. I'm not using this as a way to exploit myself, rather I'm using this as a way to keep my sanity, and well... hopefully get a laugh in at the same time.
5. Anyone is welcome to read, leave comments, ignore... whatever tickles your schmeckle. I'm not presuming that more than 2 people will even read this, but in the event that they (you) do, I don't mind reading what you think.
6. I work, and when at home, often am eating, cleaning, or sitting on my ass, so I may not adhere to any sort of schedule. I blog when I blog and if I don't, I'm busy.... or not.
7. 'Shaken, Not Stirred' was the first thing that came to mind. Shaking is random and messy, stirring is controlled and neat. I prefer to shake it.... and Vodka is my friend.

I'll end with my favorite quote:

"Only normal, sane people think they're going crazy - crazy people don't think it, they are."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww your first blog. this should be interesting lol